WORK PERIOD: 10 month, four hours per day
SALARY: As per CSEA contract
- Operates a bus or mini-van on a regular schedule or on special assignments, picking up and safely transporting students to designated locations, or on an assigned route.
- Files all required reports, including but not limited to: Maintaining records of mileage, routes, times and incidents.
- When driving students with physical disabilities, may be required to assist them in boarding and leaving the bus.
- Enforces appropriate conduct on school bus to insure safety.
- Attends staff meetings and training sessions.
- Checks operating condition of vehicle prior to driving.
- Reports any operational defects to supervisor.
- Keeps vehicle clean and neat and fuels vehicle.
- Complies with all laws and regulations pertaining to the operations of the school bus; observes posted speed limits; and reports any accidents or damage to the Transportation Supervisor.
Please submit DMV dring record and drivers license to:
Assistant Superintendent for Business
Clinton Central School
75 Chenango Ave
Clinton, NY 13323