Welcome to the Athletic Department.
You can contact Doug Fiore, Athletic Director, at email@example.com or (315) 557-2231
You have any questions please feel free to contact Sharon White at (315) 557-2397 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CODE OF ETHICS
IT IS THE DUTY OF ALL CONCERNED WITH HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETICS:
1. To emphasize the proper ideals of sportsmanship, ethical conduct and fair play.
2. To eliminate all possibilities which tend to destroy the best values of the game.
3. To stress the values derived from playing the game fairly.
4. To show cordial courtesy to visiting teams and officials.
5. To establish a happy relationship between visitors and hosts.
6. To respect the integrity and judgment of the sports officials.
7. To achieve a thorough understanding and acceptance of the rules of the game and standards of eligibility.
8. To encourage leadership, use of incentive, and good judgment by the players on the team.
9. To recognize that the purpose of athletics is to promote the physical, mental, moral, social, and emotional well-being of the individual players.
10. To remember that an athletic contest is only a game . . . not a matter of life or death for player, coach, school, official, fan, community, state or nation.