Welcome to the CCS Social Worker Webpage!
Please use the navigation of the left to learn more about our social workers!
Our social workers are available to support students. Please reach out by email to arrange phone or video conferences: contact information is available for each counselor through the lefthand navigation menu.
NYS residents also have access to the NYS Department of Mental Health Hotline for Emotional Support due to the COVID-19 Virus: 1-844-863-9314.
- Virtual Calming Room - Visit this whenever you need to take a moment to reflect or calm down!
- Mobile Crisis Assessment Team Information - MCAT is available to anyone seeking crisis intervention services in Oneida, Herkimer, Schoharie, Otsego, Delaware, and Chenango counties. For crisis services, call (315) 732-6228 or (844) 732-6228 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Headspace Mindfulness App
- Mayo Clinic: Helping Kids Cope with the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Child Mind Institute: Supporting Kids During the Coronavirus Crisis
Mackenzie Roy, LMSW
Elementary School Social Worker
Alexis Kemp, MSW
Middle School Social Worker
Anthony Sirianni, MSW
High School Social Worker