Directions to Athletic Events
Please read to find your particular sport as our school address may not get you to the field or court!
School Address: 75 Chenango Ave, Clinton, NY 13323
Main Athletic Fields
- Football, Lacrosse, Tennis, and Track & Field
- These sports are usually played in the stadium field off of Elm Street. You should park in the Elm Street Parking Lot (google maps pin drop), next to the tennis courts.
- Field Hockey (modified, JV, Varsity) and Softball (modified, JV, Varsity)
- Soccer (Varsity, JV for 2019), Lacrosse (modified) - Note: Tentative as of 12/4/18 Modified Soccer moves to Kirkland Town Park for Fall 2019 (see below)
- Additional playing fields, located across the street from the campus fields, are marked by a sign indicating the entrance to the Foundation Fields. Parking is available at that location, which can be found at this link: Foundation Fields - google maps pin drop.
- The Foundation Fields were purchased by, and donated to, the Clinton Central School District by the Clinton Central School District Foundation.
- Varsity and JV Baseball
- This field is located behind the Clinton Elementary School and can be accessed by parking in the Clinton Elementary School Parking Lot (google maps pin drop) and walking down a paved path toward the playground.
- Modified Baseball
- This field is located on the school side of the Clinton Pool fence. Parking is best found in the Clinton Pool Lot (google maps pin drop)
- Cross Country
- Modified Soccer for Fall 2019: Relocated due to the capital project
Indoor Facilities Contests are located as follows, along with parking information:
- Basketball Boys and Girls JV and Varsity
- Nearly all of these games will be located in the high school gymnasium. Attendees should park in the Elm Street Parking Lot (click for google maps pin drop) next to the tennis courts.
- Elm Street runs parallel to Chenango Ave, but behind the school, and can be accessed from College Street or Norton Avenue, west of Chenango Ave and east of Rt. 233.
- Enter the building at the Atrium Entrance. Walk toward the school looking for a tall entrance with a wall of windows facing you. Click on this link for the exact pin drop to view exact location: Atrium Entrance
- Do not park in the Chenango Avenue bus loop or lots for basketball games. There is now only one entrance at the Atrium for these games.
- Volleyball (Modified, JV and Varsity) and Modified Basketball
- Nearly all of these games will be played in the middle school gymnasium which can be accessed from the Chenango Avenue bus loop and parking lot on the east side of the building.
- The address is 75 Chenango Avenue, Clinton, NY; however, the entrance to the bus loop is north toward the elementary school off of Chenango. Click here for pin on the Bus Loop Entrance.
- There is a small parking lot at the end of the loop and you can park along the bus loop if there are no spaces. Click here for pin on the Middle School Parking Lot.
- To enter the building, walk toward the brick courtyard and district entrance and then veer to the left for the Clinton Middle School entrance. Click here for the pin to the Game Entrance.