Clinton Central School District
District Strategic Goals 2018-2019
Adopted on 9/18/18
Instruction and Pedagogy
1. The Board of Education supports the use of a professional learning community model that is driven by these essential questions:
- What do we expect each student to learn?
- How will we know if they have learned it?
- How will we respond if they do not learn it?
- How will we respond if they have learned it?
2. The Board of Education will support the collaborative development of curricula, assessments, and instructional practices in all grade levels and content areas that are:
- vertically and horizontally aligned
- guaranteed and viable
- supportive of culturally responsive instructional best practices and strategies
- richly engaging for ALL students
- supportive of a digital age learning culture
- focused on reflective and responsive teaching practice
3. The Board of Education will support the continued refinement of Response to Intervention services to ensure that the District provides each student with instructional support to foster academic, social, and emotional growth.
Culture and Climate
4. The Board of Education supports the implementation of practices, programs and curriculum to ensure a culture that values kindness, and embraces inclusivity and diversity for all school community stakeholders.
5. The Board of Education will support the evaluation of the use of communication practices and tools across the District.
6. The Board of Education will support the implementation of the 2018 Capital Project.
Financial Management and Planning
7. The Board of Education will support the refinement of the strategic financial plan to ensure the financial stability of the District.