Welcome to 5th Grade! My name is Mrs. Cirelli, and I am thrilled to be your teacher. We have so much to learn about this school year, reading wonderful books, all about the human body systems, the United States and Civil Right, and diving deeper into fractions and decimals.
Here are ten things to know about me:
- I grew up in Clinton, and went to CCS from kindergarten to 12th grade.
- I have lived in four states, and two countries.
- My husband and I are working on visiting every state capitol. So far we have visited: NY, PA, NH, MD, DE, VA, LA, CO, WY, SD, and ND.
- I love to travel.
- When I am not working, I enjoy walking my beagle, Oliver.
- I enjoy baking. Pies are my favorite!
- My favorite books are a tie between the Harry Potter series and Lord of the Rings.
- I have one younger brother, who also lives in Clinton.
- My favorite subject is science. I studied archaeology and geology in college.
- On the weekends, I enjoy contra dancing and English country dancing in Fayetteville.