• PTA Expense Reporting Guide and Form 

    When You Make Your Purchases
    Please be sure you have a Tax-Exempt Certificate to use for all PTA purchases, as taxes paid cannot be reimbursed. Tax-Exempt Certificates are available from the school offices.
    If you plan to make purchases for your personal use at the same store, please set those items apart and pay for them in a separate transaction.  Save your original, itemized receipt. Credit card receipts that only show the total amount charged, without detailing items purchased or taxes paid, cannot be accepted.  Unused items should be returned to the place of purchase for a refund before submitting for reimbursement.

    Getting Reimbursed for Your Purchases
    Please click here for the Clinton Central School PTA Expense Report form.  

    Please complete the expense report and submit for reimbursement within 30 days of the event.
    Please submit all expense forms in hard-copy with original, itemized receipts to the school offices in an envelope, addressed to "PTA Treasurer".
    Be sure to make a photocopy of your signed expense report and receipts for your records.

    If you have any questions, contact us at ccsnypta@gmail.com.