Procedure for Requesting Program Funding from the PTA
1. The funds request form must be submitted to the PTA President(s) two weeks prior to a scheduled PTA meeting
2. All written requests for the upcoming year must be to the PTA President(s) by March 1 so a decision can be reached before open meeting in May. At this time we will present our goals and programs for the upcoming year.
3. The request must be for a non-budgeted program or item
4. The request must directly affect the children in the Clinton Central School district.
5. Priority will be given to those teachers/parents/administrators who support the mission of PTA through membership.
Original to: PTA President(s) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copy to: Principal in your schoolClick here for the Request for Funds form.