First Grade Classroom Supplies
The following items are what First Graders should have with them on the first day of school.
Be sure your child’s name is clearly marked on their backpacks and coats and lunchboxes
1. Crayons-box of 24
2. School supply box – self latching kind (best size about 5” x 8”)
3. Scissors-child sized (Fiskars cut the best)
4. Four PLAIN two pocket folders:1 red, 1 yellow, 1 green, 1 purple-Plain colors only please!
Pockets should be on the bottom.
5. Two composition notebooks
6. Three ring binder—1/2”
8. Headphones-please no ear-buds-available at the The Dollar Tree or 5 Below in a labeled Ziploc bag
The following supplies are needed also and will be for classroom use:
1. One box of pencils
2. Pink erasers
3. Three large glue sticks (solid kind only)
4. Four tennis balls
5. Five low odor, fine tip dry erase markers
6. Regular box of tissues
A supply you can bring in any size, actually
the bigger the better, is your SMILE!!
Your child’s class list will be posted on the elementary school
windows on August 6th,2014 at 2:00.